In order to make best use of your time and that of our tax preparers, please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Photo IDs for each tax payer. If filing jointly, both spouses must sign the return and both must present identification.
- Social Security or ITIN cards for each tax payer and all dependents.
- Income documents. W2 or 1099 forms from each and all employers.
- Deduction or credit information. Retirement contributions, child care and education expenses, to name a few.
- Last year’s tax return.
- Your bank’s routing number and your bank account number, so we can have any refund automatically deposited into your account.
If you have been the victim of Identity Theft, please bring the PIN number you received in the mail from the IRS.